Re: Unable to set pg_num property of pool "data"

> I was able to increase the PG_num property but only problem is to
> reduce it. Anyways thanks for your  valuable reply.

AFAIK the old tool allowed you to do that but it didn't really work
internally if the pool wasn't empty.
In the new version it has been removed completely because it wasn't
really working anyway (despite what the command line might lead you to
believe).

And it will be implemented soon-ish properly.

Cheers,

    Sylvain