Re: Mapping between PG & OSD

Hi Tommi ,
      Actually I was thinking of "Availability" of related files to
particular host. I wanted to guide ceph in some way to store related
files for host on his local osd so that I/O over network can be
reduced . One more doubt I would like to ask is Whether read/write
requests are sent to primary only Or only write requests are sent to
primary while read request can be served by any OSD having object
replica ?

Regards,
Hemant Surale.