Re: Ceph benchmarks

@Mark Nelson: thanks for the precision, I'll think about that the next
time I'll build an array. It was raid1 with 2 disks (no broken array)

@Plaetinck, Dieter: Sorry I made a little mistake, I was referring
about the system cache (page cache), the one which considers write
operations to the storage system complete after the data has been
copied into it. Secondly the disk write cache (hard drive disk), the
one stored into the hard drive disk. I'm going to make the sentence
clearer and remove the disk write cache part.

@Jerker Nyberg: I performed some measure on each system during a write
but it's more in my head than on the paper. As I can say, the
commodity cluster was struggling during the write. The other machines
barely showed a load, even when I deactivated every cores and kept
only 1 or 2 it was ok. The CPU load from the OSD wasn't so high.

@Tommi Virtanen: nice catch! I'm gonna update the article :)

Thank you for all the feedback, I'll try to perform some of the tests
guys mentioned above :)