Re: omap functions in librados.h

On 08/17/2012 12:36 PM, Wido den Hollander wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for the omap functions in librados.h, but they only seem to
be implemented in librados.hpp?

I want to store about 6000 objects in a RADOS pool, but I want to give
them some attributes I can query for, this should be possible with the
omap functionality, shouldn't it?

Do to this I want to use phprados, but that is using the C-functions, so
that's why I'm asking.

Has this been forgotten or is there something blocking it?

Wido

The librados C++ api's ObjectOperation methods aren't implemented in
the C api yet. There's no reason not to add them, it's just that
no one's gotten to it yet. I can help if you're interested in
implementing them, although I'll be away from email next week.

Josh