Re: Radosgw nginx config

We too really prefer nginx but have chosen Apache for RadosGW. The
reason is that we don't like how Nginx does fastcgi. Basically what
happens, for example, when you PUT something to radosgw through nginx
is that nginx buffers the data until you've sent it all then it starts
sending it to radosgw so:
client -> nginx (wait until nginx received it)
then nginx -> radosgw (client still waiting for response until done).

PUTing 1 GB of data is nicer through Apache really and more
responsive. If you find a way to make nginx NOT buffer fastcgi, please
do tell.

John