Re: No lock on RBD allow several mount on different servers...

What I mean is that my understanding of RBD is that it is designed to
do no more than to present a block device. In that context, what
you're asking is more like whether they will support persistent
reservations.  RBD being just a block device is at a lower level, and
you'd have to add something on top of it that is aware of
sharing/locking.