Re: Documentation and Versions

Thank you.

I'd like to make two additional, related requests:

1) The internal ceph --help output should include the new command options
2) The internal error information should be better written.  Right
now, "ceph osd crush set ..." seems to work (on 0.48).  If, however,
you type "ceph osd crush get" (i.e. trying to see what other options
work), you get the result "unknown command crush" which implies to me
that none of the crush subcommands are implemented, rather than that
the "get" subcommand is not implemented.

Regards,
Mandell Degerness