Re: Poor read performance in KVM

We are seeing degradation at 64k node/leaf sizes as well. So far the degradation is most obvious with small writes. it affects XFS as well, though not as severely. We are vigorously looking into it. :)

Just confirming that one of our clients has run fair amount (on gigabytes scale) of mysql updates in preceding few days. So it appears all performance degradation stems from random writes. Perhaps I will rebuild each osd to check if it would help to recover.