Re: OSD doesn't start

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Székelyi Szabolcs <szekelyi@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2012. July 4. 09:34:04 Gregory Farnum wrote:
>> Hrm, it looks like the OSD data directory got a little busted somehow. How
>> did you perform your upgrade? (That is, how did you kill your daemons, in
>> what order, and when did you bring them back up.)
>
> Just to make sure: what's the recommended upgrade process?

Nominally, you should be able to upgrade however you like, but this
doesn't get much testing. We normally recommend doing the monitors,
and then doing OSDs all together or a rack at a time (depending on
cluster size).

In any case, it sounds like you didn't break anything that way, I was
just looking around for clues. :)
-Greg