specifying secret in rbd map command

Hey folks,

I had a bit of unexpected trouble today using the "rbd map" command to
map an RBD to a kernel object.  I had previously been using the "echo
... > /sys/bus/rbd..." method of manipulating RBDs.

I was looking at the instructions here:
http://ceph.com/docs/master/rbd/rbd-ko/

When I tried to use the given syntax,  "sudo rbd map {image-name}
--pool {pool-name} --name {client-name} --secret {client-secret}", I
found the following:

1. {client-secret} is really supposed to be a file, not the actual
secret.  An strace on the command shows an attempt to open a file with
the secret as its name
2. If I give a keyring file as the client-secret, the command does not
parse out the key for the given client-name.  In other words, I gave
the name as "client.admin", then gave it the keyring file which
contained merely

[client.admin]
	key = AQB67+BPGNX0NhAA9iK7Epcj72Jck1wOAQBetA==

But the command wouldn't parse out the key.

3. I had to create a new file, containing only the text of the key,
and pass that to the command instead.  Then everything is happy.

I"m happy to update the docs to make this process clear.  But I wonder
if there might be any plans to modify the command behavior to accept a
keyring file and pull out the key belonging to specified client name.
Either way, I can update the docs to make it clear that you are
specifying a file, not the key string itself.

Thanks,

 - Travis