Throughput increase by LACP bonding

Hi all,
I am trying to increase the throughput in the cluster by enabling
LACP on both in clients and all ceph cluster nodes. Each client and
ceph nodes has two 1G Ethernet interface which I want to aggregate
and make it 2G. LACP has been configured at switch side too. But even after
the configuration, I am not seeing any through put increase in ceph tell osd
bench command and also dd. They are taking the same amount as earlier. I am
constantly seeing around 100MB/sec throughput in both DD and ceph bench
commands. Can someone suggest me how i can increase the throughput of the
cluster ? Below are my configurations.

	No of OSD's 	: 5
	No of MON's 	: 3
	No of MDS's	: 2
	Linux Kernel	: 3.4.4
	Ceph version	: 0.47.3
        Hard disks      : 2x160G SAS drives (raid 0 configuration)
        CPU             : Intel(R) Xeon(R) Quad CPU E5506  @ 2.13GHz
        Memory          : 6G

Thanks
__M