Re: MDS spinning wild after restart on all nodes

Hi Greg!

On Monday 02 July 2012 you wrote:
> Amon,
> I've been going through my backlog of flagged emails and came across
> this one. Did you ever get that information for the bug that you were
> going to try and find?

After attaching my first results to the bug
http://tracker.newdream.net/issues/2596 I retried with strace, but with
strace on it, MDS worked fine. This means it is probably a race somewhere.

After that I meant to try again. Unfortunately, I got flooded with work and
have not yet found the time. I will retry with 0.48 release as soon as I
can - only three working days left before going on holidays there might still
be a chance.

Amon Ott
--
Dr. Amon Ott
m-privacy GmbH           Tel: +49 30 24342334

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 84946

Geschäftsführer:
 Dipl.-Kfm. Holger Maczkowsky,
 Roman Maczkowsky