Re: Heavy speed difference between rbd and custom pool

On 06/19/2012 11:46 PM, Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG wrote:
Am 19.06.2012 18:29, schrieb Dan Mick:
The number doesn't change currently (and can't currently be set
manually).

OK thanks, so for extending the storage this will be pretty important.
Do you have any plans for which version this feature will be complete?

Stefan

It is one of the next things on our list, and depends on the fixup of 'pg splitting' (which once worked, but other features have made it impractical without rework). Until then we have tracker issues about the subject:

http://tracker.newdream.net/issues/1515
osd: pg split

http://tracker.newdream.net/issues/84
mon: auto adjust pg_num as pool grows