Re: auth settings

On Thu, 14 Jun 2012, Xiaopong Tran wrote:
> Cool.  Will that be merged into master and ready for 0.48 as wellÿÿ
>
> cheers
>
> Xiaopong

Unfortunately this will to make it into 0.48.  It needs more careful
testing to make sure we are handling the range of cases correctly, and
there isn't enough time for that.

We do encourage you to enable auth with 'auth supported = cephx' in your
configs, though; this will make the upgrade when auth is eventually
enabled by default painless.

sage