Release names survey

When will there be 1.0?

Those of you who have been following Ceph, have probably noticed that
the Ceph version is going up in quite a rapid pace. This is due to the
fact that we try to follow Scrum, which is an agile methodology in
which we move in relatively small development cycles and deliver a new
version at the end of these cycles. This on one hand allows us to
present progress and to adapt while we are moving, but on the other
hand it makes it harder for some of our users. Not all users
necessarily want to run the bleeding edge.
We do provide a more stable branch, but that's usually the previous
release with critical fixes on top of it.
At this point we think that considering the project state, we should
provide a stable release. This is not going to be version 1.0. It will
be version A. Once version A is tagged, it'll get the full stable
release treatment, and there will be a relatively long period where
we'd backport bug fixes, and other required changes. The following
version would be version B, and so on. The current thought is that
we're going to have 2-4 releases a year, which will provide a much
more stable base than the current 15-20 annual releases.

One issue that we haven't cleared up yet, is how to name these
releases. Following the footsteps of other projects that use lettered
release names, we'd want to have some common theme. We did try, but
we'd need your help to make the final decision. Following are the
options (in no particular order). Also note that these are just
possible names examples, but there may be other names.

We have set up a survey here, so please make your selection:

http://bit.ly/LROUnL

* Oceanic Trenches

aleutian
bougainville