Re: poor OSD performance using kernel 3.4

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the info! I've been testing on 3.4 for the last couple of days but haven't run into that problem here. It looks like your journal has writes going to it quickly and then things stall as it tries to write out to your data disk. I wonder if any of the data actually makes it to the disk... Can you run iostat or collectl or something and see what kind of write throughput you get to the OSD data disks?

Thanks,
Mark