Re: Designing a cluster guide

Another great thing that should be mentioned is:
https://github.com/facebook/flashcache/. It gives really huge
performance improvements for reads/writes (especialy on FunsionIO
drives) event without using librbd caching :-)

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 6:15 PM, Alexandre DERUMIER <aderumier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For your journal , if you have money, you can use
>
> stec zeusram ssd drive. (around 2000€ /8GB / 100000 iops read/write with 4k block).
> I'm using them with zfs san, they rocks for journal.
> http://www.stec-inc.com/product/zeusram.php
>
> another interessesting product is ddrdrive
> http://www.ddrdrive.com/

Tomasz Paszkowski
SS7, Asterisk, SAN, Datacenter, Cloud Computing
+48500166299