Re: KVM/RBD Block device hangs

Hi,

On 05/21/2012 04:44 PM, Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG wrote:
Hi List,

i'm testing the ceph / rbd block device with qemu and KVM. The creation
of a new disk went fine and i can also access the disk from the KVM client.

But after a short time while installing debian squeeze the osd seems to
crash and i see /core files on my machines.

What do you mean the OSD crashes? I assume you have multiple OSD's in your cluster and one of them crashes? Or do ALL of them do go down?

What's next / wrong?

Could you fetch the last 100 line from the log file and also tell us which version you are running?

Also, the output of "ceph -s" might be useful.

Wido

Greets
Stefan