is rados block cluster production ready ?

Hi,
I'm going to build a rados block cluster for my kvm hypervisors.

Is it already production ready ? (stable,no crash)

I have read some btrfs bugs on this mailing list, so I'm a bit scary...

Also, what performance could I expect ?
I try to build a fast cluster, with fast ssd disk.
each node : 8 osds with "ocz talos" sas drive + stec zeusram drive (8GB nvram) for the journal + 10GB ethernet.
Do you think I can saturate the 10GB ?

I also have some questions about performance in time.
I have had somes problems with my zfs san and zfs fragmentation and metastab problem.
How does btrfs perform in time ?

About network, does the rados protocol support some kind of multipathing ? Or does I need to use bonding/lacp ?

I have submited the contact form on Inktank website, as we would like to pay for support/expertise to build this cluster, but didn't have response yet.

Regards,

Alexandre Derumier
System Engineer
aderumier@xxxxxxxxx