Re: issue with mounting ceph cluster over NFS

> Is only one MDS active?
Yes only one MDS is active

> Does the build work on ceph-fuse without nfs?
I can't run build without NFS on ceph-fuse because, the build runs on a
cluster (we use LSF for it) where each machine mounts the directory. The
build is spit into many small jobs [around 800 in number] and dispatched
to LSF. LSF master host allocates different machines for a bunch of small
jobs. So, in order to successfully complete the build, each LSF host needs
to mount the ceph cluster in the same name( i.e, same mount point name, like
/home/madhusudhana_ceph). So, to get this work, I NFS exported ceph cluster
from ceph-node-15 using autofs. Each node in LSF cluster has auto mounter map
replicated used NIS.

> Ceph inodes are always 64-bit. The only exception is ceph-fuse on a
> 32-bit machine, which won't work in general due to the restricted inode
> size.
All my machines are 64b with centos 6.2 running on them.