Re: defaults paths

Right, but probably we need journal separation at the directory level
by default, because there is a very small amount of cases when speed
of main storage is sufficient for journal or when resulting speed
decrease is not significant, so journal by default may go into
/var/lib/ceph/osd/journals/$i/journal where osd/journals mounted on
the fast disk.