Re: leveldb build issues in 0.44

Well, I'm getting there...I'm building 0.44, so I had to back-port this patch into that tree, then I figured out that I had to run automake after applying that patch (actually, the autogen.sh script works fine).  I believe the build is now working fine, I'm just fighting some last RPM packaging issues.

-Nick

--------