Re: error of ceph

hi Huangjun,

The attachment is my ceph.conf. And I use the following command to initialize ceph:
mkfs.btrfs /dev/sdb
mkdir /data/osd.0
mount /dev/sdb /data/osd.0
mkcephfs -a -c ceph.conf

After initialization, I use 'init-ceph -c ceph.conf -a start' to start ceph.

The 'ceph -s' show mds is always in 'creating' status, and 'ceph health detail' show 'HEALTH_WARN 6 pgs degraded'. Hoping to get your suggestion. Thanks for your attention!

Best,
Xiaobing

P.S. the log file is a little big, because I set the debug level as 20. If you need them, I can send them to you separately.