Re: v0.44 released

Hi,

The relevant api functions are the omap_* methods of
ObjectWriteOperation and ObjectReadOperation, which can be found in
src/include/rados/librados.hpp.  Note, ObjectWriteOperation and
ObjectReadOperation are transactions which are submitted using
aio_operate or operate.  src/test/rados-api/aio.cc has some usage
examples in the OmapPP test.

-Sam