periodically delays when one of mons dies

Hello

I'm new to ceph, and perhaps misunderstand some things.

I have test configuration with 3 wmvare machines (i test RBD). My setup
consist of:

3: mons
3: osd

When i kill one mon (simulate fail), time to time (periodicaly) i got little
delays when work with RBD device, perhaps this happens when client try
failed mon, is it possible switch off this failed mon until it fully
restore. perhaps pacemaker will help in this case + failover ip + somthing
like proxy which known about mon configuration (i try haproxy but without
success: 1 first of all haproxy doesn't know about live or fail mons sof
delays will happens also ceph doesn't allow this scheme - ie ceph client
check ip address on which it connect and what send to hip mon, and in schem
with proxy this values doesn't coincide)