Ceph mon crash

2012/3/20 Greg Farnum <gregory.farnum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Monday, March 19, 2012 at 11:44 AM, ruslan usifov wrote:
>> Sorry but no, i use precompiled binaries from this
>> http://ceph.newdream.net/debian. Perhaps this helps, initialy i
>> configure all ceph services mon, mds, osd, but then i test only rdb
>> and remove all mds from cluster (3 vmware machines) throw follow
>> command:
>>
>> ceph mds rm 1 (i write this lines by memory so can mistaken in syntax)
>
> Oh. That's a fun command! Where on earth did you find it documented?
> Unfortunately, it's only supposed to be used "when things get weird." (And really, I'm not sure when it would be appropriate.) If you run it on a healthy cluster, it will break things.
> I created a bug to make it not do that: http://tracker.newdream.net/issues/2188

I found it in source. I want to liquidate of war messages which appear
when i monitor cluster with follow:

ceph -w

There was messages that i have one down mds (actually i doesn't have any)

> If necessary I can figure out how to create a good MDSMap and inject it into your monitors, but I'd rather not if you don't have any data in there. (In which case, reformat the cluster.)

This is a test environment, so i reformat cluster map manually. Also i
must say that mons die not immediately when i run (ceph mds rm 1), but
after some time