Re: q. about rbd-header

Well,

nobody able to sched some light in?
Did some math and found out how to fill the size bytes.

But, one question never got answered:
    - why is - with busy VMs - frequently the first block affected,
      with the result of damaged grub-loaders/partition-tables/filesystems?
      Is this some NULL/zero pointer thingy in case of ceph-failure?

If you demand some broken images… we have many of them to investigate,
unfortunately.

Maybe this sounds a bit harsh, after the 5th night-shift trying to repair images
and keep customers calm, I think this is forgivable.

Oliver.