Re: ceph tree in linux-next

Hi Sage,

On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 21:41:00 -0800 (PST) Sage Weil <sage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The Ceph kernel tree has moved[1], and we've reworked the way we're
> managing commits in our tree.  Can you update linux-next to pull from
>
> 	git://github.com/ceph/ceph-client.git#master
>
> That'll ensure that anything we've tested and reviewed gets into -next
> without us having to remember to push a for-next branch.

Well, I can't really use your master branch because it has 3 commits on
the top of it that modify btrfs and are also not signed and do not look
like they are destined for Linus.

I need a clean branch that contains only what you will be sending to Linus.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx