Re: git repository is gone

Sorry guys, it happened just about exactly 10 minutes ago and I think Sage hasn't gotten around to making an announcement or updating the website. We were going to do it at the end of the day but then realized that some of our testing infrastructure was going to break and we wanted to be working when it happened...

Since you bring it up a little more notification probably would have been good, but please be gentle. We're trying to remove any company branding. :)