Re: [Crowbar] barclamp-ceph and crowbar

Hi John,
I tried them a few weeks ago, they are developed for crowbar version 1.1 and doesn't seem to work with 1.2. If I want to create a proposal, the next page is white and an error is log. The barclamp installs one ceph-mon node, and several ceph-store nodes. The glue to connect your virtual machine to the ceph-store is not included in the barclamp.

-martin