s3--object name with "%" questions

hi,list
 After testing the object-name include "+" in radosgw.now we tested
object-name with "%",
 which was supported by the amazon's object-name rules, either in the
underlayer FS btrfs .
 but it seems not  the case in radosgw, we can not create an object
whoes name include "%",

 after we can create it, then the ListBucket result shows the name of
the object "test%huang" is "test2608ang".
 we trace the debug log, the object-name was changed by "vsnprintf" in
formatter.dump_format, because the "%" is a control character,
 so, there is any methods if user want to store an object  with name
string include  "%".

--
thanks,
huangjun