encoded object corpus

Part of the data type encoding infrastructure we're putting together is
testing different code versions against each other.  Some test object
instances are built into each revision of the code.  There is also some
simple infrastructure added to capture encoding objects and dump them to a
directory somewhere, so that we can quickly build a large corpus
consisting of a sample of objects from a running system.  For each
version.  So we can test code against different versions of the encoding.

I don't want to pollute ceph.git with a pile of binary data.  The plan is
to have a git submodule, ceph-object-corpus.git, and have the 'make check'
do tests against that (if present).

The patches to do this are in wip-corpus.

Any thoughts or nit picks before we go down this road?

sage