Re: Btrfs slowdown with ceph (how to reproduce)

Hi
I tried the branch on one of my ceph osd, and there is a big difference in the performance. The average request size stayed high, but after around a hour the kernel crashed.

IOstat
http://pastebin.com/xjuriJ6J

Kernel trace
http://pastebin.com/SYE95GgH