Re: .rgw expand number of pg's

Maybe i missunderstood problem, but i see something like this.

My setup is 3 node cluster. 78 osd and 3 mons. At the top of the
cluster working radosgw on every machine. Every pool have a 3
replicas. Default politics for replicas is host in racks, and every
machine is in other rack.

When i do a stress test via s3 client, writing a lot of new object via
balancer to the cluster i discovered, that only 3 osd are involved.
This means that only one osd on every machine working in one time,
when the object are writen via radosgw.

Thats why i write this mail about increase number of pgs in radosgw
pool. Maybe i am wrong, but how i can perform this better, more
parallel, to use power of many drives (osd's) ??

For example when i use a rbd in this case, usage of osd devices is
more random, and parallel.

Pozdrawiam

iSS