API documentation making progress

Hi. Josh & me have been busy with API documentation. If you want to
play with it before Jan 10th (when I'm back from vacation),
https://github.com/NewDreamNetwork/ceph/tree/wip-librados-doc-tv has
the bits that enable it.

The biggest annoyance right now is missing enum support -- I need to
add that to Sphinx, it's so much more about the Python world that it
actually doesn't currently have a concept of enums. Easy but it's
going to take one more day to fix the few remaining bugs. So I
disabled doxygen for the librados.h enums, for now.

There's a few bugs here and there, but they mostly result in warnings
in the generated document.

Josh, note: it still doesn't do handle dependencies, so you still need
touch doc/api/librados.rst when you edit librados.h, but that's just
me running out of time. I know where to put it.

Enjoy!