Re: Could rados pool support tree view feature ?

Unfortunately pools are completely flat namespaces, and there's no
hierarchical relationship between pools (well, really it's a feature,
not something unfortunate). So any tree structure would need to be a
completely external thing, which I guess you would probably do with
naming conventions and some wrapper scripts.
-Greg