Re: Why Ceph's aggregate write throughput does not scale with the number of osd nodes

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Xiaofei Du <xiaofei.du008@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I searched online. saw Bug #538 and Tasks #584 may related to my
> problem. What's the status of this problem? I first used version 0.34.
> Then I tried a newer version which is 0.37. But the problem still
> exists. Is there anyone who knows this problem and how to solve this?
> Thanks a lot. and Happy Thanksgiving
Can you give us more details about the problem you're seeing? We've
got a pile of new hardware being installed now that we will soon be
doing large-scale testing on so we'll run into any problems. But if
you're seeing scaling issues it'd be good to know something more than
that they're related to two old bugs...
:)
-Greg