phprados update

Hi,

Some time ago the API of librados changed thus breaking phprados. I tried implementing the C++ API of librados in PHP but I got pretty stuck there with the new IoCTX stuff.

So I went to the C API and started implementing a C-only phprados with just using the C functions.

I just finished with implementing most of the librados functionality, this includes:

* Connecting
* Creating and removing pools
* Object handling like write and read
* Xattr handling
* Snapshot handling

I stayed away from the rados tmap's, exec and async writes for now, since I don't think a lot of PHP users will be using that functionality (yet).

My next steps are to hunt down some bugs and start writing a Object based version in PHP, but I'll be using the internal object methods of PHP for this while calling the C functions of librados in the background.

This way I can create a RADOS object in PHP which meets the "standard" of what PHP users are used to. For example: It is not common in PHP to define the number of bytes you want to read when retrieving the value of a xattr, PHP should figure that out for you.

Any comments or suggestions on this?

phprados can be found at: http://www.widodh.nl/git/phprados.git

Further down the road I'll upload some tar archives as well.

Wido