Re: ping_pong test of ceph

Not unless you want to hack the code to remove its flock
implementation. I'm not sure why you'd want to, though -- flock is
unlikely to be in the critical path for applications.
(If it is important, you can also use the userspace client -- unlike
the kernel client, it doesn't yet implement distributed flock.)