Re: [RFC] rados perl bindings

[Resend due to vger failing earlier]
I guess it's safe to say that nobody's concerned about this. :)
I'm with you that RADOS bindings shouldn't live under Filesys, so
unless anybody thinks that libceph is going to get Perl bindings as
well, and that that would need to go under Filesys (I don't know what
the namespace rules are), you should go for it! :)
-Greg