Re: projects

I've added several more items to the projects wiki page:

	http://ceph.newdream.net/wiki/Projects

A few worth mentioning:

* Clean java libceph bindings. There are some basic libceph Java bindings
in src/client/hadoopclient that are used by the current hadoop shim. These
should be cleaned up a bit, moved, and packaged properly to provide
generic libceph java bindings (of which the hadoop shim would be just one
user). See http://tracker.newdream.net/issues/814.

* libvirt storage pool. libvirt already has basic support for describing
individual RBD images and launching KVM/qemu with them. It would be great
to add support for a libvirt storage pool that uses librbd to view/manage
all images in a single rados pool. See
http://ceph.newdream.net/gitbuilder-deb-amd64/.

* Wireshark dissector. We wrote a wireshark plugin a while back that
understands the basic ceph on-wire protocol. It also parses some of the
more common message types. It needs to be dusted off and updated, and
ideally even pushed upstream. See http://tracker.newdream.net/issues/131/.

sage