How do we contact CEPH development community?

HI,
We , tri-lab ( Los Alamos National Lab/LANL, Sandia National Lab/SNL, and Lawrence Livermore National Lab/LLNL), are working on a common CEPH file system try-out project. This is a multiple-year funded project and we would like to experience CEPH mainly on Red-hat/Centos/Fedora platforms (TOSS-Tripod Operating System Software (TOSS)).
How do we work closely with the CEPH development community?
Is there any window or contact person that we can reach out?

Thanks.

HB

--

Hsing-Bung Chen, Ph.D.