Re: userland nfs server

vinodeno_t is not accessible via libceph (was it previously?) though
it's still used and it's in mdstypes.h, though it doesn't look like
it'll include in a straight C compile.  Is there a missing include?

[bchrisman (aemerson): src] $ find . -name '*.c' -o -name '*.h' |
xargs grep inodeno
./include/FSAL/FSAL_CEPH/fsal_types.h:   vinodeno_t vi;
./include/FSAL/FSAL_CEPH/fsal_types.h:  vinodeno_t vi;
./include/FSAL/FSAL_CEPH/fsal_types.h:  vinodeno_t vi;
[bchrisman (aemerson): src] $

../../include/FSAL/FSAL_CEPH/fsal_types.h:73: error: expected
specifier-qualifier-list before ‘vinodeno_t’

from mdstypes:

struct vinodeno_t {
  inodeno_t ino;
  snapid_t snapid;
  vinodeno_t() {}
  vinodeno_t(inodeno_t i, snapid_t s) : ino(i), snapid(s) {}

  void encode(bufferlist& bl) const {
    ::encode(ino, bl);
    ::encode(snapid, bl);
  }