Re: coding style document

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 3:28 PM, Sage Weil <sage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I buy Google's default value argument, at least as a rule of thumb.  At
> least most of the places I've used them are probably better off without.
I was going to cry that I like default arguments, but then I
remembered what happened when I was trying to learn the journaling
code. This is a good rule.
I haven't been over the entire Google coding style document, but based
on what I've seen in this thread and the modifications I agree with
Sage's current diff.
-Greg