Re: snapshot of rbd

Hi Yehuda,

    So I list a table which describe the VM status and time needed
during rbd snapshot operation:

operation  |   VM status                  |    time needed
create      |   could be running          |    instant
delete      |   could be running          |    instant
rollback    |   need to be shutdown   |    needs to go through all the objects
list           |   could be running          |    instant
set           |   need to be shutdown    |    instant

Could you check this table, hope to get your correction or supplement.
Thx very much!

Simon