Re: CRUSH. What wrong?

Hi ,
Could you attach the detail reproducing steps?
Are you using the following steps to get crush.new.txt and base on it to
modify new crush ?
$ ceph osd getcrushmap -o crush.new
$ crushtool -d crush.new -o crush.new.txt

Maybe , you could refer to the following commands to create crush.new
file,for instance:
$ crushtool --num_osds 8 -o crush.new --build host straw 8 rack straw 8
root straw 0
$ crushtool -d crush.new -o crush.new.txt

I had filed two bug at :
http://tracker.newdream.net/issues/1016
http://tracker.newdream.net/issues/1017

Jeff ,Wu