Quota function of radosgw

Hi developers,
Recently I am testing radosgw about its functions.
Then I am curious that will radosgw implement the function or API of
quota in the future?
I've checked the mail archives and found that the quota issue had been
discussed.
And also, I know this may affect the performance of write ability.
But in most cases, administrator may want to set the quota of a bucket
for every user.
So would this function be implemented in the future?

On another hand, I know that the kernel of Ceph upgrades gradually.
I would like to know that will the performance of Ceph client and
re-exporting NFS become better if I upgrade the kernel to the latest
version?

Thanks~~~~^^
--
Best Regards,