Re: unstable branch: ls -l hang after write by 64 clients

On Wed, May 25, 10:52, Sage Weil wrote:
> > Nope. I'm now running the ceph master branch (fe955881) on all nodes
> > but the problem remains. Even after stopping the writer, the "ls -l"
> > hangs. Linux kernel version is plain 2.6.38.7 everywhere and the ceph
> > setup is fairly simple: 6 cosds, one cmon and one cmds.
>
> I created a new bug (http://tracker.newdream.net/issues/1110) for this.

Thanks.

> Can you generate an mds log for this

done.

> and attach it to the bug?

I've created an account (maan) for me but I can't login. The login
attempt fails with "invalid user or password". I've clicked on "lost
password" to make the tracker send the password back to me. This
worked and I was able to change the password but I still can't log in.

Anyway, I've put the log file on my server:

	http://systemlinux.org/~maan/mds.0.log.gz

Andre
--
The only person who always got his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe