Re: fuse problem

Hi Huang,

cfuse is a client, so it will use whatever the logging settings are for clients.
you can set this by adding something like this to the [client] section
of your configuration file:

log_file = /my_log_file

You can also use this command-line switch to override the configuration:
--log-file=/my/log/file

cheers,
Colin