Better debug log levels for autotest jobs

Hi. Our autotest runs log just way too much debug stuff. A 20-minute
run often creates >10GB uncompressed data. That's enough that
compressing & transporting it for archival slows down the test
significantly.

Ceph devs, I need your help in determining what debug logs can be
turned down a notch or two without losing anything really valuable.

The base config is at ceph-autotests.git teuthology/ceph.conf,
relevant lines pasted below:

[mon]
        lockdep = 1
	debug mon = 20
        debug paxos = 20
        debug auth = 20
        debug ms = 1

[osd]
        lockdep = 1
        debug ms = 1
        debug osd = 25
        debug monc = 20
        debug journal = 20
        debug filestore = 20

[mds]
        lockdep = 1
        debug ms = 1
        debug mds = 20
        debug auth = 20
        debug monc = 20
        mds debug scatterstat = true
        mds verify scatter = true
        mds log max segments = 2
	mds cache size = 10000
        mds debug frag = true

What can I turn down? If I don't get helpful suggestions, everything
20 goes down to 10 ;)

The worst that happens if we have the defaults not include some debug
you wanted see is you make your test override it and re-run; for
example,

class ceph_dbench(skeleton.CephTest):
    @skeleton.role('client')
    def init_025_moar_debug(self):
        self.ceph_conf['osd']['debug osd'] = 9000

should do it just fine.

(We can make that even easier, if it becomes commonplace enough. My
motto is to first feel the pain. YAGNI and all that.)

--